World Tourism Day – Moving Ads Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Moving Ads Malta Ltd (‘Moving Ads’) (‘we’/’us’) are providing the general public (‘you’) with the opportunity to participate in our World Tourism Day competition with a chance to win (the ‘Prize’).
- You can participate in this competition by following the instructions as provided on the Moving Ads Malta Facebook page (@movingads) from the 20th of September 2018 up to the 27th September 2018.
- By participating in this competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to all participants having a valid Facebook account.
- On World Tourism Day, [insert date] the winner of the competition prizes will be announced.
- The winner will be announced on the Moving Ads Malta Facebook page and will be contacted by private message to pick up the prize at a time and place indicated.
- Any participant found to be in breach of these terms and conditions or the competition rules shall be disqualified immediately.
- No employees (or family members of employees) of Moving Adstheir affiliates or any representatives or agents of the company may participate in this competition. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Each participant warrants that any uploaded photo in any post in relation to this competition shall not contain offensive, confidential, threatening or abusive material and shall comply with all laws, rules and regulations. It shall not be illegal or unauthorised or violate or infringe the rights or any natural or legal person (including not limited to privacy or intellectual property rights). We shall be indemnified against all liabilities, costs, expenses and damages or losses suffered or incurred arising out of a breach of this warranty.
- Each participant grants us a worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, transferable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, distribute, creative derivative works from, transit, edit, display, publish and/or delete photographs that you upload for any purpose, including commercial.
- We have the right to remove posts or not upload entries that are deemed offensive, are unrelated or are not in accordance to the competition rules.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Any information you upload or provide is being provided to Moving Ads and not Facebook.
- We may want to take some photos of you with the prize, hence by participating in this competition you are accepting that we may issue some publicity with the prize winner including on social media and the internet.
- Content uploaded for this World Tourism Day competition shall also abide by the Facebook Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is validly held to be void, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not so held.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Maltese law.
How to Participate
- Participants must become fans of the Moving Ads Facebook page and like the page in order to be eligible for any prize. You may visit our Facebook page here – @movingads
- Participants must log into the Moving Ads Malta Facebook page and follow the instructions. On World Tourism Day a winner shall be selected from amongst all participants who follow the instructions for the competition.
- Each post by a participant, needs to include the following @movingads, share the World Tourism Day post on their wall and mention in the comments 2 types of advertising options offered by Moving Ads.
- Any post which is, in Moving Ads’s discretion deemed illegible, corrupted, damaged, out of focus, incomplete, received outside the timeframe allowed or deemed invalid in any way will not be considered eligible.
- The prize shall consist of €200 worth of a Carpisa luggage set for your travels.
These Terms and Conditions have been drawn up and are effective from the 20th September 2018 © Moving Ads Malta Ltd.